- VCloseData - closes the data file which was opened for writing.
- VCloseData writes the group length for the data group (SCENE,
STRUCTURE, or DISPLAY), message length for the COMMAND group and
IDENTIFICATION groups and closes the data file. VCloseData should be called to close a disk file after data has been written to it using the
- 0 - work successfully.
2 - read error.
3 - write error.
5 - improper seeks.
100 - incorrect 3DVIEWNIX file header format.
- fp - a pointer to the output data file.
- If fp is NULL, VCloseData prints an error message to the
standard error stream, produces a core dump file, and exits from the current
- VWriteHeader, VWriteData.